During this year’s Monaco Yacht Show, Ateliers deMonaco has had a very busy and fruitful week in de Port Palace Hotel, across from the Marina, the legendary Rock and its Princely Palace, in the heart of Monte Carlo. The hotel not only has a stunning views over the Mediterranean sea, but is also housing the Michelin star awarded Mandarine restaurant with its large roof terrace with a breathtaking view on the harbor and its mega yachts. It is in this inspirational location we were fortunate enough to receive our guests and clients.
Thanks to our friends at Edmiston for their help and cooperation and we hope we will further develop many activities in the future!
- Greetings from Arizona!
- WRAP-UP BASELWORLD 2010
- Ateliers deMonaco joins Russian evening on the Mediterranean
- Update from Top Marques Monaco 2011
- Three exclusive days in Geneva - The Watches Days
- Ateliers deMonaco recognized during GTE 2012
- Baselworld 2012 - meet the Ronde de Monte-Carlo
- McLaren & deMonaco: Match made in heaven!
- Ateliers deMonaco participates in the "Only Watch 2009 auction!"