During this year’s Monaco Yacht Show, Ateliers deMonaco has had a very busy and fruitful week in de Port Palace Hotel, across from the Marina, the legendary Rock and its Princely Palace, in the heart of Monte Carlo. The hotel not only has a stunning views over the Mediterranean sea, but is also housing the Michelin star awarded Mandarine restaurant with its large roof terrace with a breathtaking view on the harbor and its mega yachts. It is in this inspirational location we were fortunate enough to receive our guests and clients.
Thanks to our friends at Edmiston for their help and cooperation and we hope we will further develop many activities in the future!
- Ateliers deMonaco showcased during the Monaco Yacht show
- McLaren & deMonaco: Match made in heaven!
- Baselworld 2012 kicked of!
- Ateliers deMonaco @ Salon Belles Montres in Paris
- Three exclusive days in Geneva - The Watches Days
- Baselworld 2014 in full swing
- Baselworld 2012 - meet the Ronde de Monte-Carlo
- WRAP-UP BASELWORLD 2010
- Singapore thinks big