Now we have recovered from an extremely intensive Baselworld 2010, time for the recap and the facts!
# of exhibition days: 7
# of business cards collected: 388
# of minutes with planned appointments: 2040 minutes
# number of visitors: 100,700
We have given more the 150 interviews, and are very happy with the attention we have gotten. For a new and independent start-up, creating brand awareness is hurdle number one in a market that is cornered by only a few major players. We understand that it is interesting to hang out with the big players and the big money, but as in any industry, innovation rarely comes from the big established players.
We have sold and orders in the books well ahead of expectations, and importantly some great leads for long term distribution agreements. The next couple of months will proof if some of these will materialize.
Top Marques Monaco (www.topmarquesmonaco.com) – against the beautiful scenery of the Mediterranean Sea, the Alps and Monaco, some of the top luxury brands of around the world present their latest novelties for the season to come. From natural pearls to racing cars, and everything in between. See you April 15 – 18 in the Grimaldi Forum in Monaco!
- Getting ready for Basel.....
- Ateliers deMonaco makes its debut at Baselworld 2010
- Taking Basel by surprise....
- Central Watch fair in Thailand
- Ateliers deMonaco jointly on display with the new Bentley Continental GT
- Three exclusive days in Geneva - The Watches Days
- Ateliers deMonaco joins Russian evening on the Mediterranean
- It has stared!
- Ateliers deMonaco participated in first Monaco ‘Nuit de l’Horlogerie’ on June 23
- Update from Top Marques Monaco 2011