March/April has been action pact for the Ateliers deMonaco team, but has also been extremely exciting as we have had a tremendous amount of press coverage and exciting & enthusiastic reactions on our latest additions to the collection. We launched the Quantieme Perpetual Calendar with the EaZy-Adjust system during Basel, and we also had a little surprise during last week’s Top Marques luxury fair in our own backyard: The Grimaldi forum in Monaco.
Over 33,000 visitors crossed the threshold for the April 2011 show, up almost 10% on last year – no surprise with the quantity and caliber of exhibitors continuing to push the limits. This included ourselves, as we officially launched our entrance in the female high-end watch segment with La Sirene. Both the watch and the overwhelming positive reactions have been a surprise to many, including ourselves!
And like every year, The Prince went out of his way to catch up with the team, see the latest additions to the collection, including being the firs to officially admire the with blue Topaz gemstone studded 18K white gold La Sirene.
We will keep you posted and will give you the inside scope when we have the official ceremony with the future Princess!
- McLaren & deMonaco: Match made in heaven!
- Taking Basel by surprise....
- Ateliers deMonaco jointly on display with the new Bentley Continental GT
- Ateliers deMonaco participated in first Monaco ‘Nuit de l’Horlogerie’ on June 23
- It has stared!
- Three exclusive days in Geneva - The Watches Days
- Baselworld 2014 in full swing
- WRAP-UP BASELWORLD 2010
- Central Watch fair in Thailand
- Singapore thinks big