On November 11 till 13 we had the pleasure of being present during The Watches Days, the only exposition in Geneva where the top brands in the world of Haute horlogerie present their novelties just before Christmas.
In a great atmosphere, a nice balance of well established as well a new up and coming talents gave the public the ability to come up, close and personal with todays talent in the top end of watch making.
This was also the event in which Alexis Gouten announced the opening of his new shop Maverick Geneva in Grand Hotel Kempinski Geneva and the official point of sales for Ateliers deMonaco on this part of the banks of Lake Geneva.
Grand Hotel Kempinski
19, Quai du Mont-Blanc
Tel : +41(0)22 300 05 55
Fax : +41(0)22 300 05 80
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org www.maverick-geneva.com
Heures d’ouverture : Lundi – Vendredi : 9h30-19h00 Samedi : 10h00-16h30
- Taking Basel by surprise....
- McLaren & deMonaco: Match made in heaven!
- Ateliers deMonaco participated in first Monaco ‘Nuit de l’Horlogerie’ on June 23
- WRAP-UP BASELWORLD 2010
- Ateliers deMonaco jointly on display with the new Bentley Continental GT
- Update from Top Marques Monaco 2011
- Central Watch fair in Thailand
- Baselworld 2012 kicked of!
- Ateliers deMonaco joins Russian evening on the Mediterranean
- Ateliers deMonaco @ Salon Belles Montres in Paris