About a year ago, we re-iterated our commitment to innovation, crisis or not. In Basel, we will launch the latest chapter of the Ateliers deMonaco innovation story….but for those die-hard fans and passionate supporters, we wanted to reveal a huge milestone we passed this weekend…after several proto-types, the first final movement was functioning!!! “I know it sounds funny, but it is always a very emotional moment to see something completely functional after several years of uncertainty if it will ever work…..giving birth is a painful but rewarding process” Pim Koeslag, Master Horlogier and the father of 2 young children smilingly admitted. For those of you that think you know what the next innovation is Pim has been working on for so long, please take a guess…as you came to expect from us, it is something never done before…. !!!
- Baselworld 2012 - meet the Ronde de Monte-Carlo
- The flower of the hour
- Basel Novelties - step 1
- Taking Basel by surprise....
- Baselworld 2014 in full swing
- E'COLLEZIONE SINGAPORE LAUNCHES NEW RETAIL CONCEPT
- GENEVA WATCH RETAILING HAS A NEW KID ON THE BLOCK
- Baselworld 2012 kicked of!
- Basel Novelties - step 2