After the launch of our Xtreme Precision Tourbillion and the in-house developed Minute Repeater, it is time to truly shock the world with our next generation of innovation in the high-end complications: A Quatième Perpetual Calendar with EZ-Adjust system.
Why innovating on this complication? If you are lucky enough to be the proud owner of a watch with a Perpetual Calendar complication, you also know that if you need to change any of the settings of your watch for whatever reason, this is a difficult and long process, and sometimes can even only be done in a watch ateliers. Would it be nice if we could simplify this high end complication to its essence, so whenever you need to change any setting, you can do this with a simple push and turn of the crown?
Our own in-house developed and patented Perpetual Calendar with EaZy adjust system – with one simple push on the crown you can change the function between time – date – day – week- month and year, and if you have found the mode you want to change, simply turn the crown and adjust. This innovation will make something very cumbersome, very manageable for even the most technically challenged – EZ! The QP-EZ will be made in a limited edition of 88 pieces, and will be made available in Titanium, 18K Rose- and White-gold, with recommended consumer prices starting as of an incredible € 26.800 for the
For high res pictures, pls see: http://ateliers-demonaco.com/press
- Basel Novelties - step 2
- THE NEW GRAND TOURBILLON XTREME PRECISION OCULUS PETITE MINUTE, HIGHEST PRECISION TOURBILLON @ PRICELESS VALUE, FROM DEMONACO!
- Baselworld 2012 - meet the Ronde de Monte-Carlo
- It has stared!
- Baselworld 2012 kicked of!
- BASELWORLD 2015 - NEW ATELIERS DEMONACO "PDG" COLLECTION WITH THE PRESTIGIOUS POINTCON DE GENEVE CERTIFICATION
- BASELWORLD 2015 - ATELIERS DE MONACO / INTRODUCES THE "ADMIRAL COLLECTION"
- Baselworld 2011 - The wrap-up
- Pre-Baselworld 2011 press coverage
- Ateliers deMonaco joins Russian evening on the Mediterranean