This year Basel was very special for us and an un-believable positive and rewarding experience. Only the second year we are present, yet this time with a big display area in the Hall of inspiration together with our fellow Independent brands and importantly a full line-up of 21 watches, spanning 4 different collections and price points!
Basel was the official launch of our Perpetual Calendar with Eazy-Adjust system: no matter how long you have not worn your watch, with an easy click on the crown you can independently adjust date, day, week, month and time. The magnitude of the innovation did not go un-noticed as only after one day, the buzz of our Perpetual Calendar was going around in basel and many people visited our stand spontaneous, making our Basel hectic, sometimes chaotic, but above all very, very rewarding and exciting!
With 4 people running the booth 24/7 we thought we were richly staffed yet there was not a lot of time for relaxation during the day….we did however manage to make a picture of Pim and Manuel having a break! Are we becoming too soft…
Thanks to the team and all that helped us make Basel 2011 such a success. We look forward to an extremely exciting year ahead. Next up will be Top Marques (April 14-17 2011) – the super luxury car and watch show in the Grimaldi forum in Monaco. As always we use our Alma Mater to have some big news on the brand…..in the next couple of days we will give you the scope!
- Invitation Baselworld 2014
- Baselworld 2012 - meet the Ronde de Monte-Carlo
- Basel is around the corner!
- Getting ready for Basel.....
- Basel Novelties - step 2
- BASELWORLD 2015 - NEW ATELIERS DEMONACO "PDG" COLLECTION WITH THE PRESTIGIOUS POINTCON DE GENEVE CERTIFICATION
- THE NEW GRAND TOURBILLON XTREME PRECISION OCULUS PETITE MINUTE, HIGHEST PRECISION TOURBILLON @ PRICELESS VALUE, FROM DEMONACO!
- Baselworld 2012 kicked of!
- It has stared!