Monaco 16 September 2010
During the upcoming Monaco Yacht Show, held September 22 – 25 in Port Hercules in the Principality of Monaco, Ateliers deMonaco will showcase its latest developments on the roof terras of the Port Palace Hotel upon invitation and in cooperation with Edminston & Company, the leading sales, charter and management company for super yachts.
“We are very excited by having our timepieces, and importantly some of our watchmakers, being displayed on the roof terras of the Port Palace Hotel and offering the opportunity to ask our watchmakers questions in person. As both of our companies have their founding roots right here in the Principality, it is wonderful to start this collaboration here in our own Alma Mater, also given this environment has inspired both of us to an unwavering commitment to deliver the very best in our respective fields. We do hope this will be the beginning of a lot more to come” according to Robert van Pappelendam, Initiator and co-founder of Ateliers deMonaco.
Edmiston & Company, a world leader in sales, charter and management of superyeachts, distinguishing the elite among the luxury yachts. Established in Monaco in 1996 and today with a team of 80 staff located in offices in Monaco, London and New York, Edmiston & Company represents the world’s finest yachts for sale or charter.
For more information, pls contact email@example.com
- Baselworld 2014 in full swing
- McLaren & deMonaco: Match made in heaven!
- Ateliers deMonaco joins Russian evening on the Mediterranean
- Basel is around the corner!
- Singapore thinks big
- Ateliers deMonaco participates in the "Only Watch 2009 auction!"
- Three exclusive days in Geneva - The Watches Days
- Update from Top Marques Monaco 2011
- Wrapping up Monaco Yacht Show 2010
- Ateliers deMonaco participates in Luxury program of the University of Monaco