The Geneva Time exhibition is held from 15 – 20 January in the Espace Hippomène in Geneve, the watch exhibition dedicated to those few and independent craftsmen that still master the art of making time.
Highlight of the show so far was the recognition that our QP-EZ-Adjust was voted among the best 3 watches during the GTE Superwatch awards. “The QP is our own in-house developed and patented Perpetual Calendar with EaZy adjust system – with one simple push on the crown you can change the function between time – date – day – week- month and year, and if you have found the mode you want to change, simply turn the crown and adjust. This innovation will make something very cumbersome, very manageable for even the most technically challenged – EZ!” as stated by a proud Pim Koeslag, Master watchmaker at Ateliers deMonaco
“It is exciting to see that true innovation and simplification is brought into the world of high end complications again, and this new Perpetual calendar is among the best in years” as stated by a jury member.
A good start of the year!
- Ateliers deMonaco receives Master seal from Swiss authorities
- Wrapping up Monaco Yacht Show 2010
- WRAP-UP BASELWORLD 2010
- Baselworld 2014 in full swing
- Ateliers deMonaco showcased during the Monaco Yacht show
- Greetings from Arizona!
- Singapore thinks big
- Baselworld 2012 - meet the Ronde de Monte-Carlo
- Three exclusive days in Geneva - The Watches Days
- Ateliers deMonaco @ Salon Belles Montres in Paris