July 30 was a high point in Monaco events: the 62 annual Red Cross Gala held at the Monte-Carlo Sporting Club, the biggest event on the Grimaldi’s social calendar and the largest charity gala in the world. This was the first year in which Ateliers deMonaco kicked off a collaboration it hopes will spent many, many years to come. The special guest entertainment this year was Tom Jones. HSH Prince Albert II arrived with his two special ladies: Fiancee Charlene Wittstock and his sister HSH Princess Stephanie.
“It is with excitement and pride we hope to start a long lasting collaboration with the Red Cross organization in Monaco. The work done by this team and the projects supported do make a huge difference in the life of those people affected by disaster and misfortune. As a company, we believe wholeheartedly that luxury brands should be role-model when it comes to become a more responsible and sustainable partner in the communities we live and operate in, as other industries and the public at large look up to us. We hope that over time we can jointly grow our business as well as the support we can give back to the community that has welcomed us so warmly in Monaco”.
August will be a quite month as we close down for summer celebration, but expect us to come back with big news after the summer! Enjoy your holidays!!
The Team @ Ateliers deMonaco
- It has stared!
- E'COLLEZIONE SINGAPORE LAUNCHES NEW RETAIL CONCEPT
- GENEVA WATCH RETAILING HAS A NEW KID ON THE BLOCK
- Singapore thinks big
- Three exclusive days in Geneva - The Watches Days
- Announcing new & exciting partnership in Asia!
- McLaren & deMonaco: Match made in heaven!
- Ateliers deMonaco joins Russian evening on the Mediterranean
- Ateliers deMonaco jointly on display with the new Bentley Continental GT