After seven successful years in Geneva, La Nuit de l’Horlogerie took place in Monaco for the first time. This private event is organized by the Cercle d’Horlogerie association (www.delhorlogerie.com). It unites the leading brands in new and high-class watchmaking and all those who share a passion for beautiful watches. As a real Monegasque watch brand, Ateliers deMonaco was proud to participate. “It was just great to see so many watch enthusiasts together, admiring beautiful timepieces from several brands. With more and more activities, Monaco is becoming an important meeting place for the masters and muses of high end watchmaking. It felt great!” said Pim Koeslag, Master Horloger from Ateliers deMonaco.
- Update from Top Marques Monaco 2011
- Three exclusive days in Geneva - The Watches Days
- Taking Basel by surprise....
- It has stared!
- Central Watch fair in Thailand
- Ateliers deMonaco joins Russian evening on the Mediterranean
- WRAP-UP BASELWORLD 2010
- McLaren & deMonaco: Match made in heaven!
- Baselworld 2012 kicked of!