We are proud to announce a partnership with CNN Magazine, a luxury travel magazine produced for high-end business passengers.
With big events in the calendar like Baselworld in March and Top Marques Luxury Fair Monaco in April, we were looking for ways to unveil the brand in the context of today’s realities, contrasted with tomorrow’s (travel) aspirations, a duality that forms a key cornerstone of the brand’s positioning.
Collaborators are some of CNN favorites such as Richard Quest, Larry King, and Christiane Amanpour, and content of the magazine also covers groundbreaking and in-depth features about travel, social, and environmental issues from around the globe. Importantly, with over 680.000 high-end readers across the world, this helps us establish our brand image with the appropriate target consumers.
“We wanted to send a powerful message that we are committed to build this brand with the right A-list globally recognizable partners” says Elisabeth van Pappelendam, PR Manager of Ateliers deMonaco.
- Tempus Magazine - Ateliers de Monaco
- Ateliers DeMonaco articles in Magazine Forbes Thailand
- Singapore thinks big
- Ateliers DeMonaco articles in Magazine Prestige
- It has stared!
- Ateliers deMonaco jointly on display with the new Bentley Continental GT
- Ateliers DeMonaco Tourbillon Carre And Ronde Watches Hands-On - aBlogToWatch
- Ateliers deMonaco: One Year On | The Watch Lounge – the Online Watch Lover's Magazine
- The flower of the hour